spaghetti and meatballs
Spaghetti and meatballs recipes
try this variant of this spaghetti recipe, definitely makes you addicted: onion-106:
Also this recipe is one fast-food and nutritious enough.
250 grams spaghetti
1 tablespoon butter
50 grams onion, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed, then finely chopped
200 grams of tomato sauce
1 / 2 teaspoon oregano and basil powder
Salt and sugar to taste For the meatballs
250 grams ground beef
1 / 2 teaspoon pepper and nutmeg powder
1 / 3 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons bread flour
Salt to taste
* How to make meatballs:
1. Stir all ingredients while knead.
2. Make the dots of a marble, set aside.
3. Heat the butter, saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
4. Add tomato sauce, spices and 1 cup hot water or broth.
5. Stir until boiling.
6. Enter the meatballs, cover pan, reduce the flame.
7. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, then stir.
8. Close again, continue to cook until the meatballs cooked, for about 5 minutes.
* Making and serving spaghetti
1. Boil water with a little salt, boil the spaghetti until cooked and quite soft.
2. Remove and drain.
3. While still hot put 1 tablespoon oil or butter lettuce, stir well, set aside.
4. Serve spaghetti with meatballs hot sauce. If you like, sprinkle with grated cheese.